Vietnam Business Visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is granted to those entering Vietnam for business purposes. The visa can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entries. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
There are always two options for businessmen to obtain a Vietnam business visa:
(2) Apply online to receive a visa on arrival
These both ways are helpful but online application is preferable today as it’s more convenient, cheaper and faster. For business visa applied at embassies/consulate, the applicants are always required a letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security obtained by your business partner in Vietnam. Further details of the business visa process will be discussed below:
Apply for 1 year Vietnam business visa at the embassy/consulate
Check Vietnam Embassy in your country
The requirements of business visa may be slightly various from the embassy to the embassy but most of them will require the following documents:
- Origin passport: your passport must be valid for at least 06 months according to the requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form: the form is available for download at the official website of embassies. You can also get it directly at their office. The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 passport photo.
- Letter of entry clearance: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be issued after 5 business days.
- Visa fee: the fees are various from the embassy to the embassy and dependent on the length of stay and number of entry. Please contact the embassy in which you plan to file the application for details about the fee.
- The typical processing time is 5 business days. The express service is available for a 1-month business visa.
The online application of a short-term Vietnam business visa is identical with that of a Vietnam tourist visa. The applicants can online apply from home by sending your passport copy to our email email@example.com.
In the email, please include your intended date of arrival and type of visa you want to apply (1 month or 3 months). Next step, please transfer money to the PayPal account or bank account for us. Within less than 48 business hours since the payment is verified, you will receive a visa approval letter.
This letter states that you are allowed to enter Vietnam for the business purpose during visa validity and that you are able to collect real visa on arrival at any of Vietnam’s international airports (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh).
Note: The letter may include information of other people applying for the visa on the same day with you. Don’t be panic when you find there are more than 01 people listed on your letter. If you prefer a separate visa approval, please send a message at the time of application, no extra fee is required for separate approval request.
At the immigration counter of arrival airport, kindly submit your original passport with a minimum of 6 months validity, visa approval, entry-exit form attached with 01 passport photo and pay stamping fee ($25 for single visas and $50 multiple visas). Within 10 or 15 minutes, the stamped passport will be returned to you.
- The stamping fee must be paid BY CASH in USD or VND currency. The credit payment is not accepted. There are no ATMs at the airport for you to withdraw the money.
- The Chinese citizens using visa approval must fly to Vietnam from outside mainland China because the Chinese airlines do not let you board the plane with Vietnam visa approval.
Video guide How to get Vietnam visa on arrival step by step:
For long-term business visa valid for 6 months or 1 year
Not many agencies provide long-term Vietnam business visa service and Vietnam Visa Easy is proud to be one of the agents authorized to support applicants get long-term multiple business visa. Please be aware that 6 months and 1-year business visa is not applicable for citizens of Haiti, Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. Here are the requirements for application:
- Passport copy: please send the page containing personal data only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposed date of arrival: your visa starts validity from this date.
- Name of embassy/consulate at which you want to collect visa stamp (If you want to get visa on arrival at the airport. This information is not required)
Check out a new update for the Vietnam visa fee
The visa fee for a long-stay business visa is slightly different according to your selected pickup visa place (on arrival or at the embassy). Please be noted that many embassies/consulates require an extra fee to grant the visa. This means you may have to pay a stamping fee and some other fees to get the visa stamp at the embassy’s office.
For more information, please call us or send us an email at email@example.com
Pleased to serve you.