Approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department and basing on the legal function of an international tourist company, we specialize in processing entry visa for millions of passengers yearly from all countries over the world
So, you apply online application for a Evisa or visa on arrival on our website https://visaonlinevietnam.com is fully legitimate and we ensure that 100% passengers on our website will be received entry visa to Vietnam easily and quickly by Evisa or approval visa letters which we applied for passengers with the Immigration Department and send result legal back to you.
Step 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
– To fill your all information on the secure online application form.
– Act and assure that this data will only be used to process your application. In this step, you are required to enter the exactly personal information of the applicant(s).
– About protecting data, we comply with our website by proceeding to apply online with Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa kind. . .
Step 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
– Click the next step for review all the information. On this step, you should double check your information to make sure that all are correct. If you find your down something wrong information, please click “BACK” for correctness before deciding to make payment.
– You can make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
Step 3: TO GET EVISA OR APPROVAL LETTER AND TO GUIDE GETTING VISA STAMPED
Normal: We guarantee delivery Evisa or approval visa letter in 3-5 working days by email based on the Immigration Department working hours. Based on nationality, processing time maybe changed from 7-9 working days. If you apply from 14:30 PM every day from Monday to Friday or on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, it will be processed the next business day. Stamping fee extra.
- Immigration processing time: From Monday to Friday.
+ Morning: from 8:00 to 11:00
+ Afternoon: from 13:00 to 14:30
- With Evisa:
To print VISA out for check in airlines for on board. On arrival you use it for check in Immigration counter for entry Vietnam. You not need get visa again and pay visa stamping fee again.
- Visa on arrival:
To print out the approval visa letter, application form entry, and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
To bring passport, two pictures (4x6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry or from 50 USD - 135 USD/person for multiple entries).
At landing visa area please show all things to Immigration Department Officers and wait issuing visa and pay visa stamping fee to them. Visa on arrival used Tan Son Nhat Int Airport or Danang International Airport or Noi Bai Int Airport or Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong) or Can Tho International Airport or Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa) or Phu Bai Int Airport
To avoid wasting your time for getting the line to get visa, you should consider using our Fast-Track service and VIP service.