ADDRESS OF THE VIETNAM IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE (A18) IN HANOI: 44- 46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi, Vietnam. VIETNAM IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN HO CHI MINH CITY…
Vietnam Immigration Department is a functioning bureau belonging to the Vietnamese Ministry of Public Security. Its powers and functions focus on supervising, approving, or disciplining Vietnamese citizens and foreigners’ immigration, and migration to and from Vietnam.
The Vietnam Immigration Department – Procedure Declaration
In issuing a Vietnam visa, all Embassies and Consulates abroad are to co-operate with Vietnam Immigration Department before approving or issuing any Vietnam Visa or other Vietnam Immigration-related documents.
In brief, the Vietnam Immigration Department is the official unit issuing the following documents
1. For Domestic Vietnamese
- Ordinary passport
- Confirmation of Identity card
- Permanent or temporary residence in other countries
2. For Vietnamese Overseas and Foreigners
- Vietnam Visa, Vietnam Visa extension, Vietnam Visa renewal
- Vietnam Visa approval letter, Vietnam Visa approval code
- Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card
- Guarantee to migrate in Vietnam
The Vietnam Immigration Department – Return results
In every province of Vietnam, there is an immigration office.
However, for the visa related issued, foreigners are suggested to contact the three offices of Vietnam Immigration in three main regions of the country: The North, The Central, and the South. Following is the detailed contact of these offices:
WHERE IS THE VIETNAM IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT?
I. Contact details
- Website: https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn
- Email: email@example.com
For instructions on procedures for foreigners’ entry into, exit from and residence in Vietnam, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For instructions on procedures for entry and exit of Vietnamese citizens, email: email@example.com
For inquiries related to immigration violations, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Headquarters in Hanoi
- Address: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Tel: 0243 8257941
- Fax: 02438243287, 02438243288
For instructions on procedures for entry and exit of Vietnamese citizens, Tel: 0243-8260922
For instructions on procedures for foreigners’ entry into, exit from, and residence in Vietnam, Tel: 0243 8264026
2. Headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Address: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: 028 39202300
- For instructions on procedures for entry and exit of Vietnamese citizens, Tel: 028.38386425
- For instructions on procedures for foreigners’ entry into, exit from, and residence in Vietnam, Tel: 028 39200365
3. VIETNAM IMMIGRATION OFFICE IN DANANG CITY
- Address: No 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang city
- Phone No: (+84-7511) 3 823 383
II. Working hours:
Vietnam Immigration Department is open from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning, except for public holidays.
- In the morning: 08.00 am – 11.00 am
- In the afternoon: 13.30 pm – 16.00 pm
Note: If you would like to carry out immigration procedures in case of emergency outside working hours, please contact officers on duty at the headquarters or Tel: 0243 8260114.