Information from the Hanoi Department for Culture, Sports, and Tourism reveals a new plan to strongly invest in amusement infrastructure with the purpose to attract more international tourists and keep them staying longer. Entertainment service is to be Hanoi tourism becoming an increasingly important aspect of Hanoi’s tourism industry. With a rich cultural heritage and a bustling urban atmosphere, Hanoi offers a variety of entertainment options for both locals and visitors. From traditional music and dance performances to modern art exhibitions and nightlife hotspots, Hanoi has something to offer for everyone. As the tourism industry continues to grow, so does the demand for high-quality entertainment services. Many businesses are now focusing on providing unique and memorable experiences that showcase the best of Hanoi’s culture and lifestyle.
As proposed, the suburb area which is within 20km away from the city center would be used to build an enormous complex of the entertainment centers with bars, electronic games center, art show and high-end restaurants and hotels to serve the increasing demands for entertainment from both citizens and international visitors.
In addition, the areas around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Old Quarter would be transformed into pedestrian streets at nights with enhanced services from bar streets and night-food streets.
1. Here are some tourist attractions that we recommend for you
1.1 Vinpearl Aquarium
- Address: B1st floor, Vincom Mega Mall Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Vinh Tuy Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Vinpearl Aquarium Times City is like a miniature ocean in the ground with a capacity of 3 million cubic feet of sea water and is home to more than 30,000 marine creatures.
As the first aquarium with a tunnel in Hanoi, Vinpearl Aquarium consists of 3 subdivisions with its own ecological floor:
- Freshwater area – like the primeval forest of the Amazon: here visitors will directly admire freshwater fish such as blood dragon, ray, red-tailed snapper, seal fish, freshwater white shark ,…
- Reptile cave area – many unique reptiles: Through the tropical jungle in the freshwater area, visitors will step into the cave area to witness firsthand the life of reptiles and amphibians such as golden pythons, lizards, salamanders, shrimp salamanders, earth dragons, crocodiles,… In addition, in the cave area, there are also many familiar insects of the tropical ecosystem such as rose spiders, emperor scorpions ,…
- The saltwater area is a destination that attracts a lot of visitors, especially those who always wonder what Times City has to offer. In addition to the diverse marine life system (coral, stingray, devil sunfish, turmeric grouper, blade fish, fairy fish ,…), the saltwater fish area is also the place where many attractive performances such as mermaid performances, fish feeding shows take place,… In particular, Vinpearl Aquarium is also the first place in Vietnam with penguins. Visitors will not need to set foot in remote Antarctica but can admire penguins right here.
1.2 Hanoi Creative City – a free place to play in Hanoi
- Address: 1 Luong Yen, Bach Dang, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Bustling shopping space in the complex
Hanoi Creative City is a creative & artistic complex with a space of 20 floors. Here, visitors can visit restaurants, cafes or beautiful art exhibitions and creative offices,… With ample space and many interesting activities, this is a fun place suitable for visitors of all ages.
1.3 Where to go in Hanoi – Dong Xuan Market
- Address: Dong Xuan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
One of the entertainment places in Hanoi that visitors should not miss is Dong Xuan market. This is a wholesale wholesale market of all kinds of items. Visiting the market, visitors can enjoy shopping at the booths (clothes, shoes, electronics, fabrics, children’s items, souvenirs, confectionery ,…). The market is very large, so go floor by floor to see all the fun of the market.
Having visited Dong Xuan market without tasting bamboo noodle rolls is a pity
If you don’t have time to visit the market during the day, you can go in the evening which is also very interesting. In particular, at the market, you can taste many “authentic” dishes in Ha Thanh such as cartilage rib porridge, bamboo noodle rolls, shrimp cakes, snail noodles, eel vermicelli, tea,…
3. Final conclusion ” Entertainment service is to be Hanoi tourism focus “.
Although Hanoi always possesses the densest number of international passengers, most of the tourists consider it is only a transitional place to move to nearby locations or other tourist cities in Vietnam that people don’t stay here for too long.
If you want to come to Vietnam to travel, as well as enjoy delicious pho, please use our vietnam visa service.