Useful information on Vietnam visa service fees on 2023: How much does it cost to get a visa to Vietnam. Visa on arrival will be the cheapest way to get your visa to Vietnam.
There are two kinds of fee for Vietnam visa service on arrival (pick up at the airport): service fee and stamping fee 2018.
1. How much is a Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to pay two kinds of fees:
- Service fee (also known as visa approval letter fee or application fee) to be paid online at the
time of application to get visa application processed, your visa approval letter issued and
delivered to your email.
- Stamping fee to be paid in cash to get Vietnam visa stamp on arrival at the airport
This service fee will be used to process your visa approval letter.
Vietnam visa-on-arrival processing fee on 2018 (service cost per pax in USD)
3. Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee 2023
Stamping Fee for Visa on Arrival: You will pay this stamping fee at the Vietnam airport to get your passport stamped. Your approval letter will be the legal evidence to show the airport officer that you are allowed to legally enter Vietnam by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Price table – Currency: US Dollar
- 1. Stamping fee is NOT included int service fee. It is payable only at Vietnam airport.
- The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2016.
- It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 1 working day for urgent processing to complete.
- NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.
HOW DOES ASSISTANT SERVICE RUN?
- Step 1: In our application form, please provide exactly your flight number and arrival time (Vietnam Time is GMT+7). In case your flight is rescheduled, you need to inform us no later than 48 hours upon before you land (excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays). Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
- Step 2: Immediately upon your arrival, our staff will welcome you with a name board. If you land earlier than expected and cannot see our staff, please call Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
- Step 3: You will need to present our staff your visa approval letter, passport, 2 photos (4x6cm with white background), entry & exit form and stamping fee and subsequently our staff will handle all necessary procedures to get your visa stamped.
- Step 4: You will have back your passport with stamped Vietnam Visa from our staff.
Name of applicable ports
E-visa holders can enter/exit Vietnam at one of the 33 entry points below:
- Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai Int Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
If you have any problems about visa, please contact us:
1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
Phone: (+84) 838 361 567
Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
Hotline: (+84) 9184.108.40.206