If you travel to Vietnam by land or by sea, Vietnam Visa Code or Approval Code is the visa type you should do. To save your time and money, you can apply online for your Vietnam Visa Approval Code through our intergrated system.
If you travel to Vietnam by land or by sea, Vietnam Visa Code or Approval Code is the visa type you should do. To save your time and money, you can apply online for your Vietnam Visa Approval Code through our integrated system.
Then the Process will be:
1. After receiving your request, we will submit your information to the Vietnam Immigration Office. Once the Vietnam Immigration Office approves your visa, they will fax your Vietnam visa approval code to the Vietnam Embassy; Or Vietnam Consulate in the country you are living or staying in.
2. We also send you an email with your Visa approval code. You have to print it out and bring together with applicants’ passport to Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in the country you are living or staying in.
Note: It is recommended that you should go to the Embassy 02 days after receiving our Vietnam approval code from us. Because the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate needs time to check your information with the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Important things to know when applying for Vietnam Visa Approval Code:
– Before applying for the Vietnam visa approval code; besides considering carefully the visa types; the estimated arrival date, you also need to make a clear decision on which Embassy you are going to pick up your Vietnam Visa. This is because Vietnam Visa code is actually a letter (bearing a unique code) from the Vietnam Immigration Department to your noted Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Therefore, your visa code will be no longer valid if you register one Embassy; then bring the code to another Embassy.
– The service fee will be paid online to progress the approval code. The stamping fee will be paid directly at the Embassy to get your visa stamped. This fee does vary depending upon the country (normally, upward US$45/applicant)
– Vietnam visa code letter may take a longer time to be processed than the Vietnam visa approval letter. Therefore, you’re advised to apply for this kind of visa at least 07 working days before departure to avoid any unwanted problems.