Information on gettings Vietnam visa at Consulate in Houston 2018, Texas USA: Requirements, Embassy Address. Get Vietnam visa policy for US citizens has changed one more time. The 1-year multiple entry get vietnam visa is no longer the only choice for US passport holders. 1-month visas, 3-month visas are now available with the new 6-month visas. Stamping fees changed accordingly.
Vietnamese visa policy for US citizens has changed one more time. The 1-year multiple entry visa is no longer the only choice for US passport holders. 1-month visas, 3-month visas are now available with the new 6-month visas. Stamping fees changed accordingly.
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival 2018
Although the embassies/consulates has never acknowledged Vietnam visa on arrival, it’s still the favorite option of foreign travelers including the US today with its easier, quicker and cheaper process. If there is a chance to save money, time and energy, the experienced travelers will always take it with quick consideration. Why should you apply for a visa on arrival and with Vietnam visa easy? Here is our answer:
- Time saving: 1-2 working days processing
- Money saving: at least 30% cheaper than the traditional way
- Convenience: no passport send off, no embassy chase-down.
- Accessibility: 100% online, send and receive via email.
So, Vietnam visa on arrival, does it mean the visa can be issued on arrival? Yes. But be aware of that you need obtain visa approval in advance to be granted visa stamp upon arrival. One more thing, the letter works well at any of Vietnam’s international airports (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh) but it’s powerless at land borders.
No more than four steps, you will get your visa on arrival approval in no time:
- Fill out online visa application form provided by the Visa on arrival agent (based in Vietnam) with exact information as shown in passport. Double check to avoid mistakes.
Video about how to apply Vietnam e-visa step by step.
- Make payment online through secured payment gateway with your credit or debit card.
- Print out Visa approval letter sent to your email after 2 processing days together with entry-exit form NA1.
- Get visa stamped at arrival airport in Vietnam.
Standard processing time for a tourist visa is 2 days, and business visa 5 days. For emergency services, please check out our price structure here.
Print out the letter and the entry-exit form and use them to board the plane. At the arrival airport’s visa on arrival counter, present all the said documents with your passport and stamping fee:
- $25 for single entry 1-month and 3-month visas.
- $50 for multiple entry 1-month and 3-month visas.
- $95 for multiple entry 6-month visas.
- $135 for multiple entry 1-year visas.
Please take note that you are allowed to enter Vietnam from the date of entry submitted in the application form.
Upon arrival, you should head to the Visa on Arrival/Landing Visa counter and submit the passport, visa approval, 01 passport photo, entry-exit form and pay stamping fee. Then take a seat and wait for your name to be called. Depending on the queue, the stamping process may take around 10-20 minutes. If you desire an urgent visa stamp, it’s time to use stamping assistance service.
Address of Vietnam consulate in Houston
5251 Westheimer Rd, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77056, United States
Second, here is checklist of documents needed in application submitted at embassy/consulate:
- Application form (available on website of the embassy/consulate): You can complete the form online or download its PDF form and fill out. If you have had the visa approval, put its number into the form. Otherwise, contact us for the letter or the embassy/consulate will process it for you at additional fee.
- Original passport valid for at least 06 months: If you request a loose-leaf visa or apply by email, then the passport copy is required instead of the origin.
- 01 passport-sized photo with white background, 01 additional photo is needed for application of loose-leaf visa.
- Visa fee (stamping fee included): must be money order, or cashier’s check, or company check. Cash is accepted for in-person application. The fee is dependent on visa type you apply for. The fee structure of each embassy/ consulate is different. Please take note that you cannot receive the refund if application is refused or you want to cancel application.
- Prepaid self-addressed envelope is needed if you want to have the passport returned by post (FedEx is recommended).
- Make sure your passport has at least 6 months of validity and left pages.
- Visa on arrival is only available with air travelers.
- Different staying durations allowed with different long-term visas: 90 days (6-month and 1-year multiple entry tourist visas); 180 days (6-month multiple entry business visa); 365 days (1-year multiple entry business visa).
For other nationals in Houston:
- Please not that for most of other countries there are only 10 (or only 8 for some countries) Vietnam visa types, which are applicable: 1-month single/multiple entry tourist/business visas, 3-month single/multiple entry tourist/business visas, 6-month multiple entry business visa and 1-year multiple entry business visa (while US citizens can apply for 6-month and 1-year multiple entry tourist visas).
- Some nationals from Africa and Middle East can actually obtain a Vietnam visa without a Vietnamese sponsor. Vietnam visa for Africans will cost more than other countries.
We have shared the overall information of How to get a Vietnam visa from Houston. If you do not find the information you want, please feel free to contact us at hotline +84 968 18 77 18 or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org