The 46th Resolution/NQ-CP from Vietnamese government will free visa for more citizens 5 countries: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy when they come to Vietnam.
It means the citizens from these 5 countries mentioned above will free one time visa for entering Vietnam within 14 to 15days of staying in Vietnam since the day they get the entry permit to Vietnam. The visa will be required to apply in 30days for re-entry.
This policy will be enforced in the period of one year, from the date of July 1st, 2017 to over the date of June 30th, 2018, and it will be reconsidered for extension continued or not. To until now, Vietnamese has freed visa one way for 8 countries such as Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Belarus, Korea, Japan) and two-ways visa free for countries in the ASEAN Union.
There are two ways of classification:
First, in terms of traveling purpose, there are three kinds of Vietnam entry visa:
– Tourist Visa: applied for 1 month visa to 3 months
– Business Visa: applied for 1 month visa to 6 months
Second, in terms of length of stay and number of entry, there are 4 types of visa:
– 1 month single entry visa
– 1 month multiple entry visas
– 3 months single entry visa
– 3 months multiple entry visa
– 6 months multiple entry visa
There are 2 ways to obtain Vietnam visa:
– You can contact to Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country to get your visa done before departure.
– You can apply visa on arrival through ImmiVietnamvisa team (To save time and money, you are advised to apply for visa code before picking up your real visa at Visaonlinevietnam.com Team).
Vietnam Visa on arrival is the type of visa picked up at Vietnam airports.
For this type of visa, you need to submit Vietnam approval letter together with your passport (at least 6 months validity), two passport-sized photos, entry and exit form and stamping fee to Immigration Officers at the airport, the visa will be stamped onto your passport.
It’s very simple. Please follow 3 simple steps:
– Get Vietnam visa approval letter by filling out the secure online form then proceed to payment.
– Print visa approval letter together with entry and exit form (fill in it before getting to Vietnam)
– Take visa approval letter, passport, 2 passport-sized photos, entry and exit form, stamping fee with you to show at Vietnam airports, then your visa will be stamped.
For further details, please follow the application process.
Vietnam Visa approval letter” is a document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Ministry of Public Secutiry), which supports foreigners to get Vietnam visa upon arrival (at Vietnam international airports).
No, this document is only applicable for those travel by air to Vietnam.
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
2. Date of birth (DOB)
4. Passport Number
5. Proposed arrival date
6. Purpose of visit
For further information, please see full visa application form.
Normally, after you finished your visa application and made your payment, the Visa Approval Letter will be sent after 2 working days (normal service); and 4 -8hours of working day (urgent service); emergency 30 minutes (from 30 minutes to one hour, except Saturday and Sunday); Immediately service case in Time off, Sat,Sun or Holidays ( around 30 minutes)