Expedite Vietnam Visa – Emergency Vietnam Visa (Rush Vietnam Visa): In an Emergency situation, the travelers will get a guarantee letter or Evisa around 30 minutes to 1 hour after your payment all completed. Emergency Vietnam visa only takes from 4-8 hours working hours. For urgent Vietnam visa, the travelers can get your approval letter or Evisa from 1 – 2 working days after making the application and confirm payment online. Please note processing time is based on the Immigration Department.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need an urgent Vietnam Visa, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our Emergency Vietnam Visa services are specifically designed to assist individuals who find themselves in a time-sensitive predicament. This commonly occurs when you’re already in Vietnam, and either forgot to obtain a visa or didn’t have enough time to prepare beforehand. In such cases, when your flight is just around the corner, with less than 24 hours left, our services will ensure swift and efficient visa processing to get you on your way without any unnecessary delays.
Emergency Vietnam Visa, Urgent & Rush Vietnam Visa On Arrival – Expedited Service May 2023
The information below will help you better to understand how to rush for to apply Vietnam visa services and how to choose the Emergency case:
Apply for Vietnam Visa On Mondays to Fridays:
Urgent Vietnam Visa 1-2 working days:
In a rush situation, you can get your approval letter or Evisa from 1 – 2 working days after making the application and confirm payment online.
- Morning request: If you submit your application and pay the fee in the morning before 14:30 Vietnam time, we will send you the approval visa letter or Vietnam e-visa around 18:00 to 20:00 the next business day unless Saturday or Sunday.
- Noon request: If you submit your application and pay the fee after 14:30 Vietnam times, your booking will be moved to next business day for processing. We will send you the approval visa letter or Evisa around 18:00 to 20:00 Vietnam time after next business day unless Saturday or Sunday.
Emergency Vietnam Visa (From 4 – 8 hours working hours)
Similar to the Urgent option except it only takes from 4-8 hours working hours based on the Immigration Department. You should call our hotline (+84) 9220.127.116.11 to confirm the application has been received and acknowledged to process. You are required to pay more visa stamping fee. Please note this service use in the morning to 14:30 from Monday to 3:00 PM Friday depending on how rush you need.
Apply for Vietnam Visa on Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays:
* It’s guaranteed Vietnam visa service (Immediately Vietnam visa service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays): You need to choose this option if you are flying out on a weekend or holiday or time off. However, the fee will be extra charged from 270 USD to 455usd/person, airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required). You should call our hotline (+84) 918.104.22.168 to confirm details flight arrival, the application has been received and acknowledged to process immediately. We send guarantee letter around 30 minutes to 1 hour after your payment all completed. We will have an associate obtaining the approval visa letter or visa for you at the airport before your arrival.
For example: If you apply for Urgent/Emergency Visa after 14:30 on Friday, on Saturday, Sunday; The service will be delivered on the next Monday. Its working hours is calculated from 8:00 AM). In case you insist in arriving in Vietnam on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday; you are advised to immediately to contact us to upgrade the paid service to Guarantee Visa with extra payment).
How to get an Urgent Vietnam visa?
– Before getting on board:
The good news is that the application for Vietnam Visa on arrival or Evisa is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- Step 1: Fill in the Vietnam visa application form online at https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa
- Step 2: Make online payment for Evisa or the approval visa letter fee.
- Step 3: Check your email to get a Vietnam visa approval letter after 2 -3 working days ( normal service) or 1 – 2 working days (Urgent service) or (1 working day)/4 -8 working hours for (Emergency service) or even in 1 hour for Immediately service.
– Upon entry in Vietnam airport:
- Step 4: Get your Vietnam visa stamped at the Vietnam arrival airport by:
Submitting original Passport + 2 passport-sized Photos + printed Vietnam visa approval letter + and Pay visa stamping fee ($25 for Vietnam 1 Month & 3 Month single entry visa, $50 for 1 Month & 3 Month multiple entries and $95 for 6 months multiple entry visa and 135$ for 1-year multiple entry visa) directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officers.
Get their Vietnam visa stamped into their passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Desk
Watch this video to know How to apply for the Vietnam E-visa step by step.
In very limited time, if you have not enough time to prepare photos or print the visa approval letter before getting on board, we suggest that you should use our Airport Speedup Service. Our staff will pick you up at the flight gate with the welcome board and then guide you how to take a photo, prepare the printed visa approval letter for you before you landing, and then do all the entry procedures at the Immigration counters for you.
Get your stamped in your passport with Evisa by:
- On arrival you show Evisa + original passport to Officer at Immigration control desk for stamping to check in entry Vietnam.
- Airport fast track Visa on arrival: Avoid wasting your time and get long line for getting visa, our staff will handle all procedure for you to get visa faster
- Airport fast track for Evisa: Avoid wasting your time and get long line for check-in through the Immigration control desk, our staff will handle all procedures for you check in faster.
The service cost is US $40/person (for airport fast track – support for fast visa granting or check-in through the Immigration control desk faster) and 60$/person (for VIP Service-getting through immigration by priority line), without any trouble, instead of waiting in a long queue when doing it yourself (it takes about 1.5 hours).