The Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania serves as the official diplomatic mission of Vietnam in the country. It plays a crucial role in facilitating various consular services, including visa applications and providing assistance to Vietnamese citizens in Tanzania. If you are a Tanzanian citizen planning to visit Vietnam, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the address, contact information, and visa requirements associated with the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania.
Vietnamese Embassy in Tanzania
The Vietnamese Embassy in Tanzania serves as a vital link between Vietnam and Tanzania, fostering bilateral relations and promoting cooperation between the two nations. The embassy represents Vietnam’s interests and provides consular services to Vietnamese citizens residing or visiting Tanzania.
Address of Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
The address of the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania is as follows:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Tanzania
Plot 478 – Kawe Low Density (Kawe Island)
P.O.Box: 9724 Dar es Salaam
It is advisable to use this precise address when sending any correspondence or visiting the embassy in person.
Contact Information for Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
To reach out to the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania, you can utilize the following contact information:
- Telephone: +255-22-2781330 / +255-22-2781331
- Fax: +255-22-2781336
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to use these communication channels to inquire about visa-related matters, consular services, or any other inquiries you may have concerning Vietnam.
Visa Requirements for Tanzanian Citizens Visiting Vietnam
Tanzanian citizens planning to visit Vietnam are typically required to obtain a visa before their departure. The Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania facilitates the visa application process and provides relevant guidance to applicants. Here are some important details regarding visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens:
- Visa Types: The embassy offers various types of visas, including tourist visas, business visas, and diplomatic visas. The specific type of visa you need depends on the purpose of your visit.
- Documents Required: When applying for a visa, you will typically need to submit the following documents:
- Passport: Your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Vietnam.
- Visa Application Form: Complete the visa application form with accurate information.
- Passport-sized Photos: Attach two recent passport-sized photos to your application.
- Flight Itinerary: Provide proof of your travel itinerary, including confirmed flight tickets.
- Proof of Accommodation: Present documentation confirming your accommodation arrangements in Vietnam.
- Additional Requirements: Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, additional requirements may apply. For instance, business visa applicants might need an invitation letter from a Vietnamese company or organization.
It is advisable to contact the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania directly to obtain comprehensive and up-to-date information regarding visa requirements and any specific documents necessary for your particular situation.
Applying for a Visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
To apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania, follow these general steps:
- Obtain the visa application form: You can download the form from the official website of the Vietnam Embassy or collect it in person from the embassy’s premises.
- Fill out the application form: Complete the form accurately, providing all the required information.
- Gather the necessary documents: Collect all the supporting documents mentioned earlier, ensuring they meet the specified requirements.
- Submit your application: Visit the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania during their working hours and submit your completed application form along with the supporting documents.
- Pay the visa fee: The embassy will inform you about the applicable visa fees and the accepted payment methods. Ensure you have the necessary funds ready.
- Wait for processing: The embassy will process your visa application, which may take a few days. It is advisable to submit your application well in advance of your planned travel dates.
- Collect your visa: Once your visa has been processed and approved, you can collect it from the Vietnam Embassy. Make sure to bring your passport for visa stamping.
Working Hours of the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
The Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania operates during specific working hours. It is recommended to be aware of these hours to ensure you visit the embassy at an appropriate time. The general working hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM
Please note that these hours might be subject to change due to holidays or other unforeseen circumstances. It is advisable to contact the embassy beforehand to confirm their working hours before planning your visit.
Services Offered by the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
Apart from providing visa services, the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania offers various consular services to Vietnamese citizens and foreign nationals. Some of the key services provided by the embassy include:- Passport services: The embassy assists with passport issuance and renewal for Vietnamese citizens residing in Tanzania.
- Consular assistance: The embassy provides consular assistance to Vietnamese citizens in distress, including assistance during emergencies, repatriation, and welfare support.
- Notary services: The embassy can authenticate documents, certify signatures, and provide notarial services as required.
- Cultural and educational exchanges: The embassy promotes cultural and educational exchanges between Vietnam and Tanzania, facilitating collaborations in areas such as arts, sports, and academic endeavors.
- Bilateral cooperation: The embassy plays a crucial role in fostering bilateral relations between Vietnam and Tanzania, facilitating trade, investment, and other forms of cooperation between the two nations.
These are just a few examples of the services offered by the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania. For specific inquiries or details regarding any particular service, it is recommended to reach out to the embassy directly for accurate and up-to-date information.
Vietnam Diplomatic Relations
Vietnam have maintained diplomatic relations since 1965. Over the years, the two countries have developed friendly ties and engaged in various collaborations in fields such as trade, agriculture, education, and healthcare. The Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania serves as an important institution in nurturing and strengthening these bilateral relations. It facilitates exchanges between government officials, business delegations, and cultural representatives from both nations, contributing to the mutual understanding and cooperation between Vietnam and Tanzania.
Consular Assistance at the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
The Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania prioritizes providing consular assistance and support to Vietnamese citizens in need. In cases of emergencies, accidents, legal issues, or other difficulties faced by Vietnamese nationals in Tanzania, the embassy offers the following consular services:
- Emergency assistance: The embassy provides prompt assistance to Vietnamese citizens during emergencies, including medical emergencies, accidents, or natural disasters. They can help coordinate necessary arrangements and communicate with relevant authorities.
- Repatriation support: In situations where Vietnamese citizens require assistance in returning to Vietnam, the embassy can provide guidance and facilitate necessary arrangements.
- Welfare support: The embassy offers welfare assistance to Vietnamese citizens facing challenging circumstances, such as distressing personal situations or financial difficulties. They provide appropriate support or connect individuals with relevant resources as required.
It is important for Vietnamese citizens in Tanzania to be aware of the consular services available at the embassy and contact them promptly in case of any emergencies or issues requiring assistance.
Important Documents for Visa Applications at the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania
When applying for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania, it is crucial to prepare and submit all the required documents accurately. While the specific document requirements may vary depending on the type of visa and individual circumstances, some commonly requested documents include:
- Valid passport: Ensure your passport has a validity of at least six months beyond your intended date of entry into Vietnam.
- Visa application form: Complete the visa application form thoroughly, providing accurate information.
- Passport-sized photos: Attach two recent passport-sized photos to your application form.
- Flight itinerary: Present your confirmed flight itinerary indicating your travel plans to and from Vietnam.
- Proof of accommodation: Provide documentation showing your accommodation arrangements in Vietnam, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host.
- Financial proof: Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means to support yourself during your stay in Vietnam, such as bank statements or proof of employment.
- Additional documents: Depending on the purpose of your visit, additional documents may be required. For instance, if you are traveling for business purposes, you might need an invitation letter from a Vietnamese company.
It is essential to carefully review the specific visa requirements and document checklist provided by the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania to ensure a smooth and successful visa application process.
In conclusion, the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania plays a pivotal role in facilitating diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Tanzania, as well as providing consular services to Vietnamese citizens and Tanzanian citizens planning to visit Vietnam. By understanding the address, contact information, and visa requirements associated with the embassy, individuals can navigate the visa application process effectively. Whether it is obtaining a visa, seeking consular assistance, or exploring opportunities for bilateral cooperation, the Vietnam Embassy in Tanzania serves as a vital resource and support system for individuals and organizations alike.
54/14 Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
Phone: +84 968 18 77 18 .
WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239