Vietnam visa on arrival 2023 – Vietnam has become an increasingly popular tourist destination in recent years. Visitors from around the world come to marvel at the pristine beaches, lush jungles, and vibrant cities that make up the country.
However, one issue that may cause concern for some travelers is obtaining a visa in order to enter the country.
There are 4 simple steps to get a Vietnam visa on arrival 2023: fill out online application form, pay the service fee with a credit card, receive an approval letter via email and get visa stamped at Vietnam airport. Follow this post to know more details…
- Fill out our secure online application form or Download the Vietnamese visa on arrival 2023 form
Enter your personal information correctly, especially on important sections such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival, and primary email in the blanks.
Gender and flight number are optional so you have the choice to provide us or not.
Confirm and pay for the service fee
New update for Vietnam visa services fee
When you submit an application on our website, a confirmation email will automatically be sent to your email address within a couple of minutes. If you don’t receive our email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will start to process your request when you complete paying the service fee. You can make payment with your Credit card/Debit card via our payment provider OnePay or through Western Union/Bank Transfer.
Receive approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
After your payment, we will send you an approval letter by email in the next 2-3 working days. Then you just print the PDF attachment file (color preferred, but not required).
Below is a list of things you will need to prepare before entering Vietnam.
- Print-out of your Visa-Approval letter.
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date
- The passport should have at least two blank pages where the Visa sticker can be placed.
- Cash US$ to pay for the Visa Stamping Fee at Vietnam airport (25 USD – for 1 month/ 3 months single entry, 50 USD – for 1 month/3 month multiple entry, 95 USD – for 6 months multiple entries, 135 USD – for 1 year multiple entries).
- 2 recently-taken photos with regular passport size (4x6cm)
Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival at one of 3 Vietnam airports (Hanoi with Noi Bai Airport, Da Nang with Da Nang International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon with Tan Son Nhat Airport), you are required to fill out a short form (so-called “the entry and exit form”), attach photos, present visa approval letter and original passport and pay the visa stamping fee directly to Immigration officers.
Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18